Study Days are ON
We aim to carry on with the Study Days as long as we can align with government advice. Due to the uncertainties we advise you to defer payment until nearer the date. Please select payment by the Cheque/Bank Transfer option (not the Card option). Please wait until nearer the time to actually pay – you will be able to pay by card then if you wish.
How To Book & Pay
All bookings must now be made via this website. Prior booking is essential as many days are over-subscribed.
Study Days are £42 which includes a full day of lectures (from 10:30am to 4pm), access to the site, parking, coffee, tea and biscuits throughout the day. However it’s only £25 for your very first Study Day with us.
Go to the Events List or one of the Event pages.
- Select the number of places required for ONE of the events
- click on ‘Add to Event Cart‘
- Repeatedly return to the Events List to add further Study Days ONE at a time and click on Add to Event Cart‘ each time. Do not attempt to select all your Study Days and then press Add to Event Cart.
- You can delete or add extra places for an event in the Event Cart using the plus and minus symbols
- If an event is full you will be given the option of joining a waiting list. If a place comes up you will be emailed.
- Once you have selected all your events click on ‘Proceed to Registration‘
- Enter you name and email as Registrant No 1
- Check the box to copy your details to all your chosen events
- If you are booking for several people overtype with their contact details. This step is important so that we know who is coming.
- To add more events go back to the Events List and repeat the above
- To check or remove bookings go to ‘Event Cart‘
- Finally click ‘Proceed To Payment Options’
- Select payment by: Cheque/Bank Transfer Due to the uncertainties we advise you to defer payment until nearer the date. Please select payment by the Cheque/Bank Transfer option (I have removed the card option for the time being). Nearer the time you will still be able to pay by card if you wish to.
- Then ‘Proceed to Finalize Registration and wait for confirmation message. After which a confirmation email will arrive within an hour explaining how to pay by cheque or by direct bank transfer.
Payment must be received within 2 days of the event or the tickets will be released for sale to anyone on the waiting list.
- PayPal provide the on-line banking service for us. If you don’t have a PayPal account, just click on the bottom box ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’ and you will prompted for the normal card details etc.
Once booked you can request changes or corrections by emailing Cliff who can fix anything.
If you are paying for multiple days, feel free to stagger/delay the payment if necessary, as long as the money arrives as confirmation about a week before each Study Day. Keep a copy of the confirmation email so that later you can click on the link to make payment. If you lose the email just email Cliff and I will resend it. Do not go through the booking process again as this will duplicate the booking.
If you have any problems please email Cliff who can fix anything.
Tickets: Our administration is fairly informal so we do not issue tickets, we will however confirm all bookings and payments via email. Detailed programmes will be emailed out before each event and these are also available on website under Event List. Paper copies of programmes will be available on the day.
Cancellation: You can cancel up to 24 hours before the event and receive a credit for a future day. Email Cliff to make changes to bookings and for cancellations.
Times: Study Days start at 10:30am and finish about 4pm. Coffee/tea is available on arrival and during the morning and afternoon breaks. There is no access to the building before 9:45am so please do not arrive too early.